“Do not wait to strike when the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.”
– William B. Sprague
Gayle Mitchell is the founder of The Accelerations Group 100. Services are delivered by Gayle or highly trained and experienced coaches and consultants who bring unique experiences, skills and expertise to deliver small and large scale projects.
Gayle is an innovative trusted advisor and highly effective talent management and talent acquisition leader and executive coach with extensive experience partnering with senior and executive leaders using a coaching and hands-on approach:
- Over 20 years of experience translating business strategy into talent acquisition and talent management plans: talent mapping, talent forecasting, formulating plans, bench strength, recruitment, retention, and branding initiatives to address business growth goals.
- Leading full cycle recruitment for Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Human Resources, Six Sigma Master Black Belts, Customer Service, Financial Analysts, Marketing, Social Media, Strategy, Communications, Engineers, Procurement, Quality Control, Investor Relations, and Healthcare Support Professionals.
- Global talent acquisition experience – US, Canada, EMEA and APAC.
- Using change management to inspire talent acquisition transformation to align with business goals and objectives.
- Experience developing and executing strategic and tactical initiatives for executive, campus, diversity and veteran hiring to achieve business results.
- Developed curriculum designed for use with web base technology and classroom interaction to train adult professionals in career planning, setting goals, and job search strategy.
- Coached and trained over 700 professionals with career transition services.
In addition to her extensive human resources background, she has built and sold a small business, and delivered strong results in other business areas including Human Resources General Support, Public Affairs, Communications and Social Responsibility Management in small and large global corporations.
Bring multi-sector experience from Financial Services, Utilities, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, and Government.
Gayle’s Educational Journey . . .
Gayle holds a Master of Business Administration in Marketing from University of Phoenix and a Bachelor of Art in Psychology from Spelman College.
ENGAGING · EMPOWERING · MOTIVATIONAL · PRACTICAL